May 10, 2011

Quick Trip To San Francisco

Last week, I took a short trip to finally visit my brother and his fiance in San Francisco (they've been living there for one year, and bought their house in Mission Terrace six months ago). I mostly wanted to explore the city and see if there was anything interesting to photograph.

What I love so much about the city is how it's a complete mix between old and new: signs and stores that were built as far back as the 1850's, mixed with modern-day cars and bilboards (nothing in Los Angeles is more than 30 years old, and even though Savannah was the first city to actively preserve its history in this country, every building interior is made of modern wood and concrete).

green car

beachside skating

public art

books on leash

I also wanted to start working on a little project on Beau's rabbits I've been wanting to do for years.



It gave me an opportunity to really play around with my Canon Rebel T3i, including using Technicolor's Cinestyle scene file (which I'll talk about in a future blog post that'll go into the whole workflow, once I nail it down).

No comments:

Post a Comment